All seniors on this page are currently in foster homes throughout Minnesota. Dogs coming into Grey Face receive care tailored to their needs, including:
- Nose-to-tail exam with a partner veterinarian
- Vaccinations (rabies, distemper, bordetella)
- Full blood panel, including heartworm/tick-borne disease testing
- Heartworm and flea/tick preventative
- Spay/neuter as needed
- As much love as we can give them!
All adoption fees are $175 + tax, unless otherwise noted. Note: Seniors (65+) and Veterans pay an adoption fee of $100 + tax for their senior companion. We accept a copy of your DD214, VA ID card or military ID as verification of service.
The dogs at the top have been waiting the longest for a home, and those at the bottom are the most recent to join our rescue. We change an animal's listing to say "PENDING ADOPTION" when they've had a meet & greet with a family who plans to adopt.
If you have any other questions about our adoption process, please contact our Adoption Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.