All seniors on this page are currently in foster homes throughout Minnesota. Potential adopters are asked to make travel arrangements to meet our dogs if they live elsewhere.
All dogs coming into Grey Face receive care tailored to their needs, including:
- Nose-to-tail exam with a partner veterinarian
- Vaccinations (rabies, distemper, bordetella)
- Full blood panel, including heartworm/testing for tick exposure
- Heartworm and flea/tick preventative
- Spay/neuter as needed
- As much love as we can give them!
All adoption fees are $175 + tax, unless otherwise noted. Note: Seniors (65+) and Veterans pay an adoption fee of $100 + tax for their senior companion. We accept a copy of your DD214, VA ID card or military ID as verification of service.
The dogs at the top have been waiting the longest for a home, and those at the bottom are the most recent to join our rescue. We change an animal's listing to say "PENDING ADOPTION" when they've had a meet & greet with a family who plans to adopt.
If you have any other questions about our adoption process, please contact our Adoption Manager at email@example.com.