Leadership Positions Available
Thank you for your interest in a leadership position with Grey Face Rescue. Leadership positions are essential to our day-to-day operation and have a direct affect on the senior dogs in our care.
All leadership roles are volunteer positions but do receive incentives.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Communications Manager will oversee gift processing efforts for GFR&R and continue ongoing communication for donors and rescue inquiries.
- Manage email@example.com and answer inquiries.
- Manage our donor database (RescueGroups) and responsible for the entry of donations and gift processing.
- Distribute donor acknowledgments and receipts for monetary donations
- Manage Sustaining Member Program.
- Must embrace the mission of Grey Face Rescue & Retirement.
- Strong typing skills.
- Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
- Must be able to check email and Facebook daily.
- Experience in GoogleDrive, GoogleDocs, GoogleSpreadsheet and GoogleForms
- Must be willing and able to drive to monthly meetings in St. Cloud and attend events and fundraisers as needed
- Ability to work courteously and cooperatively with all members of Grey Face Rescue and the public
- Work as a team player supporting the overall goals of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills - outgoing, patient, professional, and able to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment under sometimes tight deadlines.
- Maturity, good judgment and a professional personal appearance
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision and direction
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must fulfill 1 shift for office hours or 1 event per month
5-7 hours per week.
This is a volunteer position but volunteers receive incentives for a job well-done!